Thursday, June 12, 2008

Idaho

sorry, I haven't blogged for a while because I have been in Idaho have too much fun to worry about internet.!.! We'd go somewhere fun almost every morning. (I'll have pictures soon) on monday we went to the petting zoo and we had lunch in the park with aunt julees friend Laura. both my siblings as well as Ayden adored the animals and there was one point when we went "behind bars" in a fake jail cell and Ayden burst out into tears to see his mom again. he was fairly destrought about not being able to reach his mom. the next day we went to outer limits fun zone a jungle gym place with an arcade and pizza. both Jared and Analisa had a lot of fun but I'm not sure how Ayden took it. I can tell you this much,"he thoroughly enjoyed finding cupboards and things he shouldn't play with that he loved getting into" I'm pretty sure that was the highlight of his day and we went with laura and lisa (both Julee's friends from her ward) the next day it wasn't very nice out but we went to a barbecue at aunt julees neighbors and everyone was really nice. there was one point where zeb was pushing Aydenon the swings from the front and I was behind Ayden and Zeb walked away as Ayden burst into tears and wasn't willing to allow his father a life for the next few hours. We went to the Lava hot springs (too bad the outside pool was closed due to bad weather) but it was still way fun. then sunday arrived and we went to church then the next day then we went to the zoo and even thogh we had been seeing squirrels all week at Julee's house Jareds highlight of the zoo was seeing a squirrel run up a tree. but there were a lot of cool animals there was a peacock that was showing off his feathers and there were buffalo, eagles, deer, goats that you could pet, and a lot of other way cool animals ei; foxes, wolves, wild cats, then my mom came later that day!

4 comments:

Updates From The Outback said...

Sounds like a great week. Your Aunt Julee really went all out for all of you. Thanks for keeping me up on things. Keep it up.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the updates Christina, sounds like you all had a blast!

Arah Debra said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun with Julee and the fam. I'm excited to have you guys at my house, but I don't think you'll have as much with me. I'm the boring Aunt I guess. We'll try though...

Julee said...

You guys are great kids and it was so fun for Ayden to have his cousins there to play and help take care of him. We love you guys so much!