Friday, May 30, 2008

SUMMER!!!!

Okay I am finally out of school! okay technically im not but I'm not going back for the last two days! :) we all had a great year and loved being at our schools but, enough about education let's get to the important stuff, I can't wait to get to Aunt Julee's and uncle Zeb's. and wI"m sure we'll have lots of fun there going to the zoo and like lava springs or something?!? MY mom is also going on a cruise fun huh! anyway figured I's better let you know we're all still alive
lots of love!
The Fenlaws

3 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Hurray for summer!! I hope you all have fun in Idaho!

Unknown said...

Oi! I found you guys :)

Updates From The Outback said...

Thanks for the update. Have fun at Julee's. Please make her take pictures and blog them. Let us know how the cruise went for your mom. Thank goodness I have you blogging to keep me up to date.