Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the awakening

My mom is going to a seminar called the awakening I think it will be good for all of us and I went to the guest event just the other day. but something I thought was extremely funny is last night when my mom got home she told us all about how there were different personality types there was like: drama queen, know it all, etc. my mom was telling us all about herself and what personality type the instructor thought she was. After hearing my moms story my sister eagerly exclaims, "WHAT PERSONALITY TYPE AM I!!!???" my mom says "you are a drama queen dear" my sister instantaneously bursts into tears and starts screaming, "NOT A DRAMA QUEEN" repetitiously until my mom is able to explain to her that drama just means acting and that she is a queen! which is royalty! (we'll even stoop as low as lying to get that girl to keep her mouth shut!

2 comments:

Updates From The Outback said...

Christina, you tell our little queen that grandma and grandpa are on her side. Long live drama!
Your gandma says that the story sounds just like something your grandpa would write. Great job!

Lisa said...

Now that's funny! Kids hate the truth as much as adults do, huh?