Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quickie

hey im so sorry I haven't written in a long time but heres what has been going on in my life:
I"m officially going to renaissance academy in lehi, I my mom broke her wrist speed skating, I went to the riverton fair with my friends, I was at arahs for a week, I went to blanding for a week, jared pulled a muscle in his wrist, analisa made a new best friend, I went to girls camp, I'm going to oakcrest, my mom was like declared some kind of genius in some kind of thing for knowing how to build some kind of thing???, and ...?? I haven't gone to sleep earlier than 2:00 for the past month!! idk if that counts?? I know I"m really good at updating my blogspot! sorry sorry sorry! but I have to go pack cuz I"m going camping tomorrow! :) I love you guys !!

3 comments:

Updates From The Outback said...

Thanks for the quick update. I have been having major internet problems, so I haven't checked blogs lately. I think the problems are finally resolved. I would love a few details on your trip to Blanding and how the injuries are coming. I am glad to hear you are going to go to school in Lehi, and start going to be earlier! I love you. Check out our blogspot.

Lisa said...

Wow! Busy summer, hope everyone is well, have fun camping!

Updates From The Outback said...

What have you been up to lately? How is your mother's wrist?