Monday, May 12, 2008

Moms day

Happy mothers day to all my aunts, grandmothers, great grandmothers, and my mom (who I can guaruntee won't see this but thats okay anyway) I hope you all had a wonderful one! I had funn with my mom first she opened presents and I already told you what we gave her, She loved the earrings whe has already worn almost all of them. We went shopping for mothers day/spring ( just me and my mom) on Saturday. After church on sunday we went to my moms friends house and watched a video and wished his mother happy mothers day while Jared and Analisa got to go hot tubbing! funn!! =) then we all went home and ended our beautiful day( Which was much better than last year when we got the joy of being trapped inside our house while the Swat team surrounded one of our neighbors houses!) so thats the end hope you all had lots of funn on mothers day too!

2 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Sorry I forgot to mention my AMAZING babysitter! I won't make that mistake again. I'm glad you had a good Mothers Day!

Updates From The Outback said...

Thank you for the Mother's Day Wish. We're you had a good day and thankful you were so did what you did to make it a good day for your mother. You are a special person.